Catch & Release Division
All participants MUST complete the following BEFORE going fishing:
- SIGN UP at Soldotna Trustworthy Hardware & Fishing or like us on Facebook to register
- pick up a Trustworthy measuring stick, or if you make your own bring it in to be verified and deemed eligible by Soldotna Trustworthy
Measurement is from the tip of the nose to the fork of the tail
- All fish must be caught by rod and reel, tip-up, or hand line.
- All fish entered must be caught from a Kenai Peninsula FROZEN FRESHWATER LAKE.
- All fish entered must be caught through a drilled or chopped hole in solid ice. No open water fish will be accepted.
To enter your fish in the derby, send us a photo via text or email with your fish next to the Trustworthy measuring stick to either (907)394-1579 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put angler’s name, age, and fish species, and make sure the measurement is clearly visible.
*This derby IS separate from our original derby, and all fish will be measured by length, not by weight.
ANY VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT DISQUALIFICATION.
***HAVE FUN , BE SAFE, & GET OUT FISHING***