1. All participants MUST SIGN UP at Soldotna Trustworthy Hardware BEFORE going fishing.
2. All fish must be caught by Rod and Reel or Tip-Up, or hand line.
*Special Division for Gigging or Spearing Northern Pike.
3. All fish entered must be caught from Kenai Peninsula Fresh Water LAKES.
4. All fish entered must be caught through a drilled or chopped HOLE in solid ice!
NO Open Water or Saltwater fish will be accepted!
5. All Fishermen/women must follow all current Fish & Game regulations!
Anyone who does not will be disqualified from this and any future derbies!
6. Once fish are caught, they must be brought into Soldotna Trustworthy Hardware to be weighed within ONE (1) Day!
7. All fish will be weighed on a scale provided by Soldotna Trustworthy Hardware. The same scale will be used on all fish to insure a set standard.
8. No fish shall be altered in any way to attempt to increase its weight.
The person(s) that entered the fish will be disqualified from this derby and any future derbies!
9. Soldotna Trustworthy will make any and all decisions concerning eligibility of any fish entries.
10. Any fish entered into the Derby that is a potential Winner will be HELD by Trustworth until it can be verified by Trustworthy or, if needed, by ADFG genetic testing to determine any rule violations or watershed determination.
Rules for PRIZES:
Kids 12 years and under may only participate in the kids 12 years and under division.
Kids 12 years old and under will receive awards for Biggest Fish 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Places.
Minnow Division 6years & under will receive awards for 1st-10th place and will be eligable for kids 12 & under 1st place awards.
Women's Division will receive awards for overall Biggest Fish 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Places.
Mystery Prizes will be awarded at the descretion of Trustworthy Hardware.
Prizes will be awarded for Miscellaneous Divisions decided on by Trustworthy Hardware.
- Grand Prizes will be awarded by a drawing of all Adult Division First Place Winners.
- First Place Prizes will be awarded to the Biggest Fish in each of the following categories for both Adults and Kids 12 yrs and under:
- Rainbow Trout
- Dolly Varden/Char
- Lake Trout
- Northern Pike
- Landlocked Salmon/Kokanee